- 33 BREWING EXP. - Belgian Pale with Brett - 33B-EXP.019.MKII
- Pineapple, Spicy, Floral
- Style: Belgian-style Trappist Pale ale with Brettanomyces
- Alcohol: 5.2% ABV
- Colour: Burnt Gold
- Bitterness: 25 IBU
- Aroma: The first marigolds of the season, pineapple and steel striking granite
- Flavour: Pineapple upside down cake, white pepper and mild chevre.
- Finish: Very dry and minerally with a light peppery bite.
- Ingredients: Malt: Munich, Pilsner malt, Marris Otter / Hops: Mittelfruh, Magnum, Styrian Aurora / Yeast: Single source Belgian Trappist saccharomyces and Brettanomyces
- Additional Notes:
- This bottle is our love letter to the namesake beer of a certain Trappist monastery, its legendary trout and gratitude in finding lost keepsakes. Our version is an homage to that Cistercian standard, and its aquatic denizens.
- One of our favourite beer styles is the British Pale Ale with a rustic, Belgian style treatment. Incredibly drinkable, this ringer of a beer wears time well. Young and sprightly, the German and Belgian hops combine to evoke interpretations of Belgian-made British pale ales. These bottles are delicious fresh but can be aged until the search for delicacy and nuance is no longer outweighed by patience.
33 Brewing Experiment (307923)
25 W 8th Ave